dinsdag 23 september 2014

A home that has it all!

Sometimes we come across houses that we just want to keep to ourselves. Today I took photo's of one of those houses. Through dense fog I drove up to Rotterdam, the address emailed to me was the Jos Colerstraat. The first thing I noticed was the rural-like feel this residential had. All the houses are located at the water and have their own deck. Immediately I felt as if I were on holiday, if only I could stay!  With much effort I walked away from the pedalo in the water, away from the playground with picnic table and got to work!






When I entered the house I thought to myself: Yes, I could see myself living in a place like this!

The kitchen is placed a little higher than the sitting area. There is a modern fireplace covering the whole length of the sitting area.



The kitchen is provided with all the modern equipment.



Via the open staircase in I entered the upstairs hallway that has a double door. Behind these doors there is a bedroom that is best described as ‘the dream of every woman.’

The bedroom extends to the whole width of the house. Left is the sleeping area, and behind that is a luxurious bathroom including bubble bath! To the right there is a spacious walk-in closet.


I was already fantasizing about a beautiful dressing table in the walk-in closet so you can get ready, fully relaxed, every day.
  

Finally, this house has two more bedrooms on the top floor, with a separate bathroom. This can definitely be called a dream house. Would you like more information? On our website Domica Rotterdam you can find more information.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten